Led by Head coach Mark Coffman, who brings over 25 years of professional and division one college coaching experience, the Cagers embody hard work, discipline, a winning mindset. Located on the Palos Verdes
Practice updates during COVID-19
Our program had to make some big changes in March but we have been able to continue our practices. These times, more than ever, it is important that kids are staying active so our coaching staff has worked extremely hard to make it possible for our players to keep improving their skills!
Our updated practice schedule is as
Please note ALL times are changed to 3:30-5:30pm
The Cagers Development program is open to players of all levels who are looking to develop their game and skills. If they wish to further sharpen the fundamentals this is the place to be.
See the schedule and get more information about the development program HERE.
The Cagers Competitive program is for the players who know the basics of the game already and want to push their game even further. With our professional and experienced coaching staff, the players get the fundamentals to move on to High School basketball.
Summer Camp – Summer 2020
- Coach Brian Edelman wins Daily Breeze 2018 Coach of the Year honors. Read more here.
- Former Cager Quinn Collins (class of 2018) wins
2018Bay LeageMVP. u
- Former Cager Alex Rosso (class of 2019) commits to play Quarterback at Colgate University.
- Former Cager Kyle McBride (class of 2018) named Bay Leauge Lacrosse MVP,
holds a scholarship at St.John’s
- Former Cager Michael Solimando (class of 2019) named all Bay Leauge 1st team.
Make payment online
Contribute to Our Program! Payments can be made using PayPal, click on the donate button below.
P.O. Box 6584
San Pedro CA, 90734